doTERRA Peppermint essential oil has been used for centuries for nausea, headaches, energy and to cool the body.
The Peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and has a high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—which distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.* Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favourites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Rub on the back of the neck to alleviate a headache.
- Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort and nausea.
- Diffuse in an ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser as an air freshener.
- Rub regularly on wrists or the back of the neck as an effective anti-depressant.
- Add a drop of peppermint to your hot chocolate drink or chocolate cake for a yummy twist.
- Use in sparkling water for a drink that tastes like lollies and get the kids off fizzy pop.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use:Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use:Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.