Lavender essential oil is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities and is great to use in a diffuser in a waiting room, or at night to improve sleep. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to relieve tension. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Lavender is also frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, it is very moisturising and it's great to add to your face and aftersun creams. Also very good for soothing dry skin and is lovely to add to the rinse cycle of your washing machine.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use:Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*FDA has not approved these statements