doTERRA Lavender Peace - Promotes Relaxation, Restful Sleep, Lessens Feelings Of Tension And Calms The Emotions, Mind And Senses
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Lavender Peace Calming Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma with a 'sweet' lavender smell. It's great to wear as a perfume for a pick-me-up during the day or to use in an aromatherapy diffuser to create a chill atmosphere in your home. My 14-year-old diffuses this one in his bedroom all night long for a restful sleep, and loves it. doTERRA Lavender Peace combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives dōTERRA Lavender Peace a grounding aroma that calms the mind and soothes the senses. doTERRA Lavender Peace can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Lavender Peace Complex Softgels. The doTERRA Lavender Peace essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.