doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil has a multitude of health uses. Long used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory, the oil can be used daily to support healthy immune function and healthy circulation.*
Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone which are most commonly known for their nervous system* and emotional benefits. Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically.
Turmeric can also help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin and has strong antioxidant benefits.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response*
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your soothing recovery routine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.