doTERRA Ginger Essential Oil - Digestive Aid
Ginger essential oil has traditionally been used for many, many years for nausea and an upset stomach. However, did you know that it has also been used for menstrual disorders, inflammation and to support the respiratory system?
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- May help to support healthy digestion*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
- May help reduce occasional nausea*